There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🀍

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Thank you, Sarah. I know we all play a part, no one above another.

One consideration people may not think of - as a small account, I have noticed on the rare occasion that I have received a lot of comments on a post, it's hard to navigate and keep up with. And that's only one post!

Imagine being a big account and trying to keep up with hundreds or thousands of comments on multiple posts. That's hard work!

I appreciate and love all the small and big guys as one.#wwg1wga.

I know the feeling on both ends of the spectrum, I just do my best to interact with everyone positively, big or small they're all family to me. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

😍Exactly!