This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Sorry for the delay, I found the VK post talking about small accounts. :)

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I was thinking about this topic, again, yesterday and finally wrote some ideas down of what is a big vs small account; there is no one answer.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

If I reply to a post, I get reactions, like and new followers. If I post on my own, the post falls into a dark hole. Nothing. I don't think anyone sees it. Not one,

(4) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread
Uncle Kracker - Follow Me [Official Video] - YouTube

Visit http://www.unclekracker.com

In response reaper myer to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I just read whatever pops up and comment all over the place 😂
I guess I am a small account.
I am in my happy space

In response Happy Days to his Publication

I'm glad you're here with us 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

WWG1WGA

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

this might sound weird, but I never considered myself a small account. lol. 😉❤️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

No such thing, we're all just fam 😊

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Tactical Advantage.
InDeed.

*whilst [they] are aiming fire "over there"

😎⚔

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Tactical Advantage.
InDeed.

*whilst [they] are aiming fire "over there"

😎⚔

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Powerful post. I received a phone call around April '21
from the Province of Guantanamo. When I answered the man on the other end says "Sir, please hold the line" I said sure, thinking he was transferring me to a different person. Then he hung up. If you ever think you are a nobody in this movement, think again! Thinking back, I should have saved that number!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Interesting, what a strange call.

(1) Show this thread

true dat ~vk

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Heck I didn't even know to look for followers. 😂🤣
I was shocked to see I had someone following me.
I was just busy sharing info and thrilled to find a sharing site that was kind and like minded.
Anonup is the place.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I feel the same, big or small, talkative or quiet we're family and I love each of you very much! 🤍

(1) Show this thread

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

VK, Doq & Martin Geddes all followed me back
and Im a little nobody on here.
Im like tickled shitless. Highly respect all 3 and honored.😎

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

☝️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

💝 Nobody is a nobody 😉❣️

(5) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

WELL SAID FREN! ❤❤❤

I want to like this post but I dont want to change the 333 likes!!

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

🤭 You nabbed a screenshot which was awesome! 😎

(1) Show this thread

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

333 😄🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I tend to avoid bigger accounts, have all along

Sometimes they have useful info but a lot of times people still get caught up in a kind of herd mentality & just follow along, whatever they're saying
Sometimes I post on larger accounts because what I have to say is likely to be seen by more people - and that's a bit of a shame

I'm a-ok with being a smaller account, not just here but on all the platforms

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

No matter the size, big or small, I appreciate all of you. 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ThanQ Serah!💞💜💞 you are so loved and appreciated for putting this out!! it is important for all to know...

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

🥰🥰🥰 I'm happy I could lift others up! 🤍

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

thanQ Serah!

In response Jes King to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I' ve found that when u post something that U might think is just a random comment , it gets noticed,
Its very nice.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Those posts that come from heart,
people can feel it. Vibes are real 🤍

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Have learned nothing is ever random.😊
Always speak from your heart because love ripples and eventually reaches the heart it's meant to touch. ✨♥️✨

(2) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

When I came to AU in 2021 I just followed the folks I remembered from twitter. I dont care how many followers they had. It was comfortable for me. I got axed from twitter a month before all the big accounts. Couldn't find most of the ones I followed on twitter. Looked everywhere. Didn't care for Parler, had difficulty with Wego, finally found AU and have been here ever since. Sometimes it's not programming, it's about comfort.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

I'm glad you found this place and that you're here with us! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Absolutely true! Good for you for posting.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

This statement is so true. Look at the Empire we the little tax payers made for the BIG elites.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🐸Thanqs!

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Not under but over, I love that! 🕊
You didn't miss a thing, you arrived precisely when you were meant to and we are so glad that you're here with us. 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

🐸since we got to know the truth and what was happening to our babies .. my only goal is to help uncover thr truth to humanity and fight those evil monsters and lead them to their jail or more .. I could never sell information .. ego has nothing to do with saving our children or saving us as a human race . God knows us all by name and by our deeds. I really want to be proud of me when I stand before Him . I will always try to work honestly for us.

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I agree, I want to get to heaven and our daddy tell us we kept him busy with all those wonderful prayers. 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Good Vibes 😎🔥🤍

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Thank you, Sarah. I know we all play a part, no one above another.

One consideration people may not think of - as a small account, I have noticed on the rare occasion that I have received a lot of comments on a post, it's hard to navigate and keep up with. And that's only one post!

Imagine being a big account and trying to keep up with hundreds or thousands of comments on multiple posts. That's hard work!

I appreciate and love all the small and big guys as one.#wwg1wga.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I know the feeling on both ends of the spectrum, I just do my best to interact with everyone positively, big or small they're all family to me. 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread