There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🀍

I got 12 likes on a comment today. It's by far the most I've ever gotten. Thank you for your post, it means a lot to me and so many others.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mbarnes in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication

We all went through that feeling that our message wasn't getting through. sometimes it takes following the right feed to even see us little guys. Trust me you are not invisible. Here is you another like and a reply my friend.

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

God Bless You Alwaysβ€πŸ’Œ

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

πŸ’›

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

very nice

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

you deserve it ! heck we all deserve it πŸ’•

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I apologize Baba, I thought I was following you...

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

That's great.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

πŸ’–

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

feels good dont it?!

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

yes it does, I'm not a big likes guy, but it feels good to be noticed once in a while.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

yes it does, I'm not a big likes guy, but it feels good to be noticed once in a while.

(3) Show this thread

never had 12 likes. lol
definately a small account.
no worries.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response I’m no one to her Publication

πŸ’›I am your 12th like!

In response I’m no one to her Publication

there's a first time for everyone!

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Now this one is the most you've ever gotten, I love how we all rally around each other, makes me smile uncontrollably. πŸ˜‹

its fabulous

this would be an example of loving one another

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I've noticed that replies often gets more likes than posts/threads. It's just bad UI/UE design, as Reposts are shown as threads and feed overflows with the same post... My advice is to get more interaction with others on threads, if you have some interesting threads repost it couple of times to get more engagement.

I turned off most notifications. Almost all of them. All I left on was if someone replied so I can reply back if need be. Keep in mind, A lot of people see posts but may not like or leave a comment.

Feels good to be seen and heard. Social media can feel lonely sometimes.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

As a micro account, I care not if you get mad likes from "big" accounts. That's like finding enjoyment in a "kardashian" episode...

The truth posted, is sharper than any two sided blade...

I read that in an old manuscript...

#BlessUp

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Love you brother! #truth

(1) Show this thread

I can see it impacted many, I'm glad I spoke up! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

Glad you spoke up too! ☺️ Good vibes!πŸ’–

you really had an affect on my page!
WOW

(2) Show this thread