I will not participate in the Anon drama.

Just trying to will myself.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3D drama

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

all I see is AI AI AI 😂❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I didn't even know that there was ANON drama.

👍🐸glad i missed the drama

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Interesting Sir
I thought your post is participating.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

There is no anon drama ever. Only paytriot drama.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

we all should be laughing, God said it is done my son. I'm very thankful and grateful for God Jesus the Holy Spirit and to all you beautiful bright Souls. on all social media platforms. You Know Who You Are! Yes you reading this right now, give yourself a big hug from yourself. Jesus is inside anyone who seeks the Sacred Heart of Yeshua resides in each and every one of us, who choose to walk with#Jesus
90% of folks i deal with day in& out, say B can you please stop talking about God?
No i will not Ever stop Proclaiming THE SOURCE CREATOR ABBA FATHER MANNA MOTHER & HOLY SON#Yeshua
#VibesHigh
#SAVETHEUSA

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

The Q is…..which ones are Anons & which are not. I assume you’re talking about WTM. IET will be making a statement tonight.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

What Anon drama sir?
:)

Drama is for the petty, I brush it off and keep it moving. No time for bad vibes, am I right VK 😉 to much work to be done and so little time now

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

you can do anything you want or don’t want, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind you are a person of incredible willpower. Dammit sometimes you need to shut down some stupidness. That picture is fooking unnecessary. I’m very sorry that anybody saw that!

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

Yeah , what F did we miss ?

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i expect you to lead it

It's quite interesting the timing of this "drama". Considering Twitter accounts being reinstated is on the table.

You need some of this!! 👇😹

@VKscreenshots
Thanksgiving checklist: 5:36PM EST

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Sounds like if you can only get half (thanks Joe) of your ingredients you'll still have a wild day.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

😂 To help with family members who are still on the wrong side of history?

(5) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

This kid minus the finger in his nose reminds me so much of my nephew when he was little . . . I hear his wife is supposed to be sick so please keep them both in your prayers.

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I will join you!🙂👍

👍😃

FJB .......Trump is my President

I think people are ready for some action to start . Built up fustration has to bust Some time .

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

The troops are getting restless sir

I think it's on purpose,a disruptor.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

What I miss? 😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

So in other words, no groups being added to AU and TS anytime soon? 🙏🏻🙏🏻

id like to participate where do i find it?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

🤣 This GIF is right up your alley...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Look no further...where's the plane?

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😁

time for the middle pillar ritual