ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK on TS.
I just pray that Soros and those who he controls (organisations and people) are not involved in this protests. Otherwise, Iran will become Syria on steroids.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Any info on it being Soros backed?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What I have seen for now is that, what they claim, Kurdish separatists are putting barricades in some cities in Iran and trying to controls some cities. City name - Javanrud which is close to Iraq border. Maybe someone is trying to take use of situation for their causes.

This is latest:
🇮🇷 During the recent unrest in Iran, 40 foreign nationals were arrested. Two of them are French, accused of inciting riots.

Info is from Intel Slava Z

Also, it is interesting thar all this coming after Russia - Iran military cooperation (Iran have been selling drones to Russia). So, like we always say, question everything. Trust, but verify.

All I see on TikTok now is this Iran stuff. These people are scared. However just saw one from Eric Swalwell questioning Christopher Wray and they were both supporting action against Iran so that does allude to the DS support theory. Then you have China TikTok in this mix. Interesting web here and will be watching closely.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE US GOVT INVOLVED IN TEARING FOREIGNS APART BY REPLACING THEIR GOVT WITH ONES THAT SUPPORT BIG CORPORATIONS INTERESTS AND ENRICHING OUR POLITICIANS. SOVEREIGNTY MEANT NOTHING TO THE DS. THE PEOPLE IN IRAN HAVE AWAKENED LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD AND IS IMPLODING

💥👀

I'm getting alarm turned on every time when MSM & Big tech supporting/reporting one side only + just check on which side EU/Dems politicians are, usually the opposite side is the right one. Although, I believe that the people protesting are fighting for the right cause and I'm afraid that they will be just use for something similar that happened in Syria, Libia and many other countries. All so called colored revolutions lead to one man = GS. And of course, there are higher powers behind him too. Basically, [they] want to control the East, the same way [they] control the West. That's why we need awakening of the West People. Let's see what happens.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

You speak the opposite, they already own the East and they are trying to take over the West.
If the United States falls, the world falls. America is the last stronghold. They might own most of our government, but it’s the proud population that they will never own.
That’s exactly why they had to censor our voices. Don’t get it twisted, the American people will take action when it’s necessary.
Right now, we’re doing everything by the rule of law.

(1) Show this thread