Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Seriously obvious!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Now it makes sense how some crap called "art" sells for $$$$$$$$$being an artist ...i feel better in knowing this truth...i think...

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

👍I was going to say the exact same thing!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Represents their favorite food...
Blonde, Blue Eyed Children.

Yup. Also insurance from events like this:

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Call me cynical but I suspect the WEF pays both the
ahole activists & the art galleries...

To guilt us for not wanting to freeze to death.

(1) Show this thread

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I'll paint one exactly like this (can customize color for anyone) - for half this price ... then I'll donate towards the purchase of Anon Island

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Next step: Donation to museum for a fat "tax loss" to offset gains.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🤦‍♀️ wth

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Same exact thing they were doing with Hunter’s awful paintings.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

🤪Why didn't I think of that.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

46.5 Mil
10 > 1 + 5 = ‘6‘ more symbolism

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

every time i see money laundering...every time!🤣
https://youtu.be/Ib4kud63wU8

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

HorsePooP !!!

‘splanes it when you apply that train of thought.🎯

Reaearch embassy art.

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Was asked to participate; did my research then. Money laundering and human trafficking! They don’t check inside those crates. 🤯

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

🚿🧺

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

launder much?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Okay, I agree with you. THIS is creepy!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Wow...now that you mentioned it...there are several places in Houston with "sculptures" that seem ..."off"...i lived in Houston many years off and on...

(3) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Someone got out of FTX Ponzi scheme looking quick wash the gains.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

The "Emperor's new clothes" syndrome is what I call these scenarios. Been using that term for decades and get quizzical stares.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

childrens story, some truth for sure♥️

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

How do I get in this Club? My paintings at least are artistic.. Nevermind.. I probably don't want to be in their club.

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

yaaah....I'm going with probably don't want to be in their club. It's kind of like when I see people online saying...."I'd sell my soul to be...." I'm like...well...I'm sure they'd make it very easy for you to do that....but you do NOT want to do that. NOT WORTH IT. AND shouldn't even joke about it.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

This is one of those instances where I think..."Man I could have done that lol. I don't even know how to paint.
I would not have done it because I have morals and integrity.
Talk about lowering the bar!
Some crazy people will buy anything lol

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Don't feel too bad
It's just their way of raising some dough quickly & then laundering it by putting totally uncreative & unartistic crap out like that

(1) Show this thread