Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Massachusetts Death Certificates Show Excess Mortality Could Be Linked to COVID Vaccines

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/massachusetts-death-certificates-excess-mortality-covid-vaccines/

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

👀Eyes on Fauci’s deposition tomorrow, 11.23

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

watch it all . write down who they are. and write down what they said. they are culpable and complicit and are NOT for humanity's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFJijSgXnQ&t=219s

Making Influenza History: The Quest for a Universal Vaccine - YouTube

Currently, there is no greater threat to global health, security, and the economy than the emergence of a highly transmissible influenza virus that could spa...

(1) Show this thread

this joker is unbelievable.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Waiting , maybe they should tie him down first and release some blood sucking insects on him and give him remdesiver, the same way he tortured animals and people .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing. I hope they take him straight back to the depths of hell where he came from.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

#PissOnFauci !!!

😝

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Ahhh------ NO!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Wish this could be verified. We read all kinds of stories,yet have no evidence at all.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Also impressive - Jean Pierre's complete meltdown when he was asked "where did the virus come from"........... she lost it. HE said nothing.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Is Tony loaded on the plane yet?!?!?

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Buh-bye.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Bloodlines.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

lets give him one of each kind of shot the booster of each kind and at Christmas the last booster of each one just to make sure and we get to pick the batch the shots come from. I am quite certain the monster has already been practicing social distancing 6ft under for quite some time.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN TONY FRAUDci !

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Ventura Highway - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Warner RecordsVentura Highway · AmericaHomecoming℗ 1972 Warner Records Inc.Guitar, Piano, Vocals: AmericaProducer: AmericaUnknown: Bil...

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I think a fitting end would be to give him a bad case of covid then hook him up to a ventilator and fill him with remdesiver. Keep him conscious enough to feel the struggle to breath for at least a week or two. A slow choke to death begging for air. Excuse me I need another shower…

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

RUMOR OR TURNS OUT HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE ELITES PROGRAMMING FOR SLEEPERS THAT THEY PLAN TO ACTIVATE TO BRING IN THE N WO LAURA WORLY PROGRAMER INTERESTING INTERVIEWS ON RUMBLE I SPENT ALL DAY LOOKING AT HER ALL INTERVIEWS FIND MORE ON MY PAGE LEFT WITH STILL MORE QUESTIONS

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

That's one dead assclown.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Is he even relevant anymore?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We can only hope it is his last message.

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

Probably burning in the lake of fire, would imagine. lol

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I thought from the Gulag.

Love that this windbag is forced to read this statement.

Fooked.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

They probably let him out just to make that one.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

S•T•F•U
Shut The F@ck Up

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

And those were his final words? What an a-hole, whatever is the true scenario. I know a lot of this is done with. Forever he will be remembered as evil to the core.

to a lab to inject him with a new variant