Not all red lights are stop signs or brothels. Sometimes it's just home decor. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/pensions-and-mortgages-act-as-social?sd=pf

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

One of the hardest decisions (yet liberating) was to leave the company I was at for 11 years. I was a laborer for a large railroad and had a pension plan and 401K. I cashed out the 401K, knowing I would be penalized, but it was the best choice at the time.
I became a slave to my own retirement fund, always worrying about how much to put in, if I would even make it to the age "they" determined.
By not having it any more, I have come to the realization, I am not being controlled by that company any more. Hard life choices sometimes give sweet spiritual rewards.

My husand did something close to this, He is SO MUCH happier. And here iI am still slaving away all because I NEED the insurance to cover my medical bills.. But I am SO CLOSE !! So close .. MANY BLESSINGS to you and yours may God always provide the manta we need ! AMEN !

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Same with my wife, she is still working for two more years.
We tightened out budget and we know God will provide.