Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Right here Papa 😇❤🔥
I love you 🤗🙏🀄🐉

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Welcome back! ❤️

(7) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I wonder which Lauren you are referring to.

Gematria = 35
JFK = #35
#KennedyVision
God bless my fellow Americans:
Q 35

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

4,10,20 = DJT

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🙏I don't know much other than she has in the hospital after another. But there are those who know more than I.
Our time on the phone was short, but I can tell you she has been reading the bible regularly.

Hopefully this time away had helped Lauren part from the demons that were haunting her.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I think she is fine. She is beautiful and has been at DJT rallies when all of their family used to go with their very handsome and beautiful kids.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

We know where she is and we are praying for her to return soon. 🙏

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Hey VK (Cool Dad) she may be back soon...
keep her in your thoughts and prayers 🙏

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

She blocks everybody who questions her ungrounded rants and unsubstantiated claims. That's NOT someone I want in my foxhole when the shells are flying. Comes across as "all hat, no cattle" in my view.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Gurl we still gonna blast those dudes? I gotchu still!
🔥🀄🐉❤🤗🫀

(2) Show this thread

She went down a path I could not follow. She is alone and scared, but God is with her. i think about her and pray for her every day. I wish I could have done more to help her, but I fear I only made it worse. She needs every prayer. We all need for this war to end and for truth to come to light.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

If you are asking about Lauren Bradley, Her last posts on TS 2 weeks ago were harsh and angry... She has my prayers bc I know how she was on here as well. I never blocked her but was tempted a few times.. I feel she is dealing with things we may not know about. God bless her and give her what she needs to feel whole and happy...🙏💫

If you and asking about Lauren Boebert she has been silent on TS for over a month... Hmmm and prayers on both..💓

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

hope she is ok! 🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Hmmm...Lauren you say. Lauren
The couple and Bessette-Kennedy's older sister, Lauren, died in a plane crash off the coast of Martha's Vineyard on July 16, 1999. White Plains, New York, U.S.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Ummmmmmm.........NO. Has your head been in the sand for the last 7 years?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

the last post i saw from her said she was upset with TS, said she got no traction with her posts there. i was following her there too, but spend most my time here. have looked a few times since but think about her daily. hoping she comes back

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Funny Sent her a message Friday asking if she was ok. Heard nothing back from her. Hope she is ok.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

🙏Prayers for our AU sister🙏
I have had my share of meltdowns during these past few years.
I hope she makes it through what ever might try to trip her up.
Love and Light lauren💞

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

I hope and pray you didn't post this to be mean. Can we all just be nice to eachother when somebody is being toxic or nasty just walk, look, run the other way. Most of the time toxic and mean people are hurting. Hurt people hurt people and usually have nasty attitudes. JS. Love one another that is The Greatest Commandment. Im good and memorizing versus but not reference numbers.. lol. It is in 1 Corinthians I believe. Love all yall.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I hope and pray you didn't post this for attention.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

CIA HQ?

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

No one is left behind

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

what about souless clones, synths or robots ?

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

to been or not to been.
that is the question
…….

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

VK, which Lauren “R” you referring to? I have often wondered about L Bessette and where she is…nothing is ever mentioned about her by anyone in the conversations of anons or patriots. I have mentioned it several times to a few people but no one has any idea. I do hope she is well and happy. ☺️🙏🏼❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This just popped up in my feed...not sure if this was her last post. How she made me feel sometimes with negativity is irrelevant...I pray she is ok, she may just really need all of us to pray for her and send healing vibes to help her turn the tide. We have seen what our collective prayers can do🙏❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

💚🌟💚

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

What? lol I wish her the best, but NO all it has done is the same thing this system has always done, detract from our lives. We have the Holy Spirit, we don't need plastic face to teach us anything.

(2) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🤷‍♀️if u mean Lauren Bradley idk

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

he is not asking about me lol. I believe LB. I haven't seen her pop up on any of my feeds on au, t.s, or twit. hope shes okay though

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk I have been gone so much the last 3 weeks. She has not posted in 17 days.
She will go back to Twit wit if given a spot regardless of anything else as she sees that as the battle ground.
Anyone see her on twit wit?
She hasnt been on TS for a couple of weeks.
I sent here a message, order really.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hmmm, I’ve been thinking about her too. Haven’t seen any posts for awhile. Several others also….Aeortic Warrior?

Off topic…but did you see Bitcoin is at $16,001.55?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28