Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😂🤣🥳

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

😂🤣🥳

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Everybody is obeying the Rule--it has disappeared

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

hahahahhahaha this made my night thankQ

FJB .......Trump is my President

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Vibes!!!
t/s 11:27 > 2:9 > 11
NZ t/s 05:27 > 14 > 77
11:77 > 88

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

88 is Q 🤗❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

The first rule of Fight Club is:

you do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is:

you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

I have a feeling with that title this movie is not going to do well.

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

They really try so hard dont they...

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Yes they do! Incessantly!

(1) Show this thread

VK we dying out here wondering what XRP will do, holding off on bills, it's stressy. Can we get a Riddle on timing or sumptin fun, like they do on Twitter?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response William Filer to his Publication

Ain’t nobody out here dying William just standing strong and trusting the plan .

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

😅😂🤣

lollll

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

🤔🤔... I like underwear 😂😂

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Some say it was no hammer... but a Dildo.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

You don't have to worry about me talking about that.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

What happens in your Underwear
Stays in your Underwear 😆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You so funny!

Recon if these teachers are laughin today?

Who in America has lost millions on this?
Oh don't ya'll worry every city, state, and county had your retirements safely protected I am sure.

There are investing rules ya know.

***Tom notes that the Ontario Teachers Pension had 90+ million invested in FTX. This is not the place you expect to find your pension plan investing diligently.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Canadian Teacher's Union is now bankrupt too

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the dams are breaking..its a flood.!!

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Two Dudes walk into this Barr.
One has a Gun,
One has an underwear Hammer....

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

You are the best, VK. Don't ever forget it.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

My favorite was Obama lectures on being sympathetic to poor little old Nancy.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊 Must have been wearing "Boxers"?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Paul even broke the first rule! Nancy heading to Italy by herself in shame!;)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Trust the plan. It had to be this way👊

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The plan is an underwear fight club? Count me out, I don't even like underwear. 😂

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Yeah I don't get it... must be a guy thing..

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😂😂😂😂

Is this a trend ? Will people do the axe throwing in their underwear next ?