Some biblical messiah stuff going on in Israel past couple of days.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Waste of time. Jesus is the Messiah.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

have seen enough about church being bad, about time for direction to research please🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

clowns
t/s 2:17 > 2:8 > 1
14:17 > 5:8 > 13 > 4 > 1111

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We are living in Biblical times and many people haven't a clue.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

welcoming the messiah (jesus). bullsheot. they're trying to bring in Moloch - satan. these are fake jews worshipping e v i l. sacrificing is an act of evil. "THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK".

(2) Show this thread

t/s in NZ 08:17 > 88

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I see 888 and 17.
What's he trying to say?

(2) Show this thread

Is it u VK?

https://www.haaretz.com/2014-12-07/ty-article/.premium/new-messiah-needed/0000017f-dbf1-d3a5-af7f-fbff5a1d0000
see.......if he rode in on a donkey wearing sandles id be more impressed

who are they claiming is this messiah

Full Armor vibes…

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

‘making aliyah’
“to go up and meet with God. The Lord is bringing the Jewish people back to the land He promised to Abraham. He is calling them to make aliyah, to ascend and meet with Him.”
https://firmisrael.org/learn/jewish-immigration-to-israel-biblical-meaning-aliyah/

61k Jews immigrated to Israel in 2022, the highest number in more than 20 years
https://icejusa.org/2022/11/15/60000-jewish-immigrants-to-israel-in-2022/

“to Ascend & meet with him”

🧐

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

sounds like a meet n greet with satan

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I’m just a girl, little ol’ me. Well, don’t let me out of your sight. Original Dragonborn. An Old Dog with some New Tricks

haha wait till they find out its some fat canadian kid

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I hope that means we are about to witness a good biblical smiting. I love a good smiting.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

2:17>28 P28
Caps=28 P28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

[They] racing to make a "kingdom", imo, will watch it play out.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

What impecible timing and He's "33". Buckle up Buckos. Things are about to get crunk up a notch or two. If this truly is who they are presenting as their "messiah" (antichrist)... and it didn't even happen according to prophecy which proves their timeline has been warpspeeded. Brilliant move. They are truly in panic mode. Let the mass deception and games really begin.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Who is it that's 33 they are referring to? I missed it.

(7) Show this thread

whats the Most Well Know ‘cup’ ?
Holy Grail (?)
the Female is this sign Y
like a ‘cup’
what is a Womb (?)
A Vessel that Holds Water of Life
Who is The ‘Holy Grail’ (?)
War against Women
why (?)
DNA Hunting
looking for What Bloodline (?)

In response LeLe John to her Publication

THIS is ALL tied to the word ASCENSION in the last Q drop

from the water of the womb

to the Light of conception/incension

The ascension of the Virgin Mother

The Queen Mother

The Mother Land

The Mother Board-AI Sim

To the place where Yeshua ascended.

Saving Is Ra El for last...........

Everything is connected....... a lot of spell reversing going on,
I wish I could show the multi-D view.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I believe the male/female entity I call Creator... is...

The Devine Feminine and Divine Masculine

Not He.
Not She.

~BOTH~

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Dottie French to her Publication

None for your information. Stop thinking about God with the human mind.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Sounds like Baphomet.

(4) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

This grandma think it's a distraction....for something bigger in the background? Can be wrong. We have a 9 hour break from blackouts here in South Africa. But...in 36 min...again dark. Have a great and blessed week to you all. xxxxx

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

could blackouts silver lining be "weaning" people off technology???

i question everything & look for the possible good ☀️

(1) Show this thread

He wears glasses and a watch . 1,000,000% FAKE

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

☀️

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS TRUTH. WE ARE IN A SPRITUAL BATTLE.. BUT THE BIBLE IS CLEAR ABOUT TESTING THE SPIRITS. THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL AND HE AND HIS COHORTS WILL COME TO YOU AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT ONLY TO DECEIVE YOU WITH THE GOAL OF DRAGGING YOU TO HELL WITH THEM.. I PRAY THAT YOU ALL FIND TRUTH AND PEACE BECAUSE YOU CAN MAKE PLANS ALL DAY LONG BUT GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. ❤️

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS TRUTH. WE ARE IN A SPRITUAL BATTLE.. BUT THE BIBLE IS CLEAR ABOUT TESTING THE SPIRITS. THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL AND HE AND HIS COHORTS WILL COME TO YOU AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT ONLY TO DECEIVE YOU WITH THE GOAL OF DRAGGING YOU TO HELL WITH THEM.. I PRAY THAT YOU ALL FIND TRUTH AND PEACE BECAUSE YOU CAN MAKE PLANS ALL DAY LONG BUT GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. ❤️

(3) Show this thread

Red October...🤔

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

So sad to see the fear in this cows eyes

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Reading thr this and looking at the videos,
this all lost me when they mostly all start out every story saying, "Religious leaders saying..."

Those 3 words now cause me to run...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

agreed. religious leaders are all compromised. those with spiritual connection and no ego drive for power, status, money, pride have the answers.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

is it ok to not give a damn? its one fake after another if it is not covid then it is cimate change and if it is not that then it is ww3 anf if not that then it is a fake messiah. um done following it all now as it is one hysteria after another

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.