It will be impossible for DJT to ignore Twitter.

Wonder if he will tweet at Elon to reinstate the Anons and other Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My forever Friends in can t forget.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

Anonup is far better than twitter!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BQQM

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

hes yo over 70m followers again

if he warms up on it i think it will be sharing post links to Truth Social at first. the when the timing is right boom

Can you even imagine the TRAFFIC if we are given our old accounts?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฃ

Never more possible....

this is progress

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

do you have the exact time trump's twitt account was re-instated ?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Then game over for MSM because we are the news now

Seems MOAR than Plausible

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Trump may very well syndicate his TRUTH posts to his twitter account.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Trump may very well syndicate his TRUTH posts to his twitter account.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I can't wait for his first Tweet. I am still kicked off too.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Happy ๐Ÿค— Grateful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Positive ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป WWG1WGA! President Trump is STILL MY PRESIDENT! MAGA ๐Ÿ’ฅ Trust in God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

would love this. I am suspended STILL.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

au will tear msm a new one when he does

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Have you attempted recently. They restored my account. That was after Elon got there.

In response Burt Ashley to his Publication

They didn't restore my account yet.

(1) Show this thread

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Let's hope it is for those too permanently suspended. At least for this last stretch of the fight. My feeling, though, Twitter will disappear when all is said and done. I agree with another anon thinking twitter was never purchased by Elon he was just the frontman for the remainder of this war. Twitter was a seized EO asset long time ago.

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

I agree---I don't feel Elon bought Twitter--the "purchase/and closing phase" just didn't feel right. I think he was the man who played the part to buy it and bring back freedom of speech.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

WOW

(3) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ANONS NEED TO BE REINSTATED TO HELP THE AWAKENING

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

I hope so.. Im tweeting at Elon but ya know he gets tweeted at a lot but those of us on there should be asking Elon to RELEASE THE FROGS.. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

Iโ€™m pretty comfortable here. Forgot all my original passwords and stuff. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

FJB .......Trump is my President

Didnt he say he wouldnโ€™t go back to twitter ?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

AT LEAST FOR ONE TWEET. GET BACK ON THE HORSE

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

YUP HE DID PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO THE TRUTH THOUGH. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
https://rumble.com/v1vrgd4-president-trump-responds-to-elon-musk-poll-on-twitter-where-users-vo.html

(2) Show this thread