NEW - Triggered by Musk, American TV network CBS News announces it’s suspending all Twitter activity out of "abundance of caution."

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

https://t.me/Dontdrinkthekoolaidz/1431
fresh KQQL-AID WE TRIED SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH THIS ONE ENJOY!

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

"abundance of caution" a favorite go to virtue saying of the left.

NEWS FLASH....NO ONE WITH BRAIN FUNCTION WATCHES CBS

But WHERE WILL THEY GET THEIR NEWS!!!

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

is twitter still in business?

🤔

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/german-public-tv-compares-elon-musk-goebbels
Playing on German's Hitler guilt as usual.

"The Tweet reads: “Thanks to Elon Musk, you’re allowed to say anything again on Twitter! Total freedom of speech!#heuteshow.” The caption, whose color scheme and font invoke Nazi-era propaganda, reads “Do you want total tweet?”

It is an allusion to Goebbels’s 1943 speech at the Berlin Sportspalast, in which the Nazi Minister of Propaganda famously shouted, “Do you want total war?” "
"Leaving aside the extreme mental contortionism required to associate freedom of speech with Nazi Germany, if ever there was a don’t-throw-stones-in-glass-houses moment, this was it. For, as so happens, during the Second World War, the founding director of ZDF, Karl Holzamer, himself served in one of the propaganda units that none other than Goebbels’s Ministry of Propaganda embedded with the different divisions of the Germany military. "

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

cant we just ask elon to suspend there accounts for being parody account real journalists tell the truth that journalism so cbs account must be a parody account because the report no real journalism

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

hhaahah bunch of pussies they know WE COMING!!!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

so since we cant get away with lying or the fact that we the people know the truth your lies are not acceptable any more.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

amd this is how we do it

🤣🤣🤣🍿🍿🍿😇

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

55, baby. 55.

:)

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🤣😂Too funny.😂🤣

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

So easily triggered, won't be missed

We get rid of the bots and the MSM accounts at once? That sounds fantastic.