A few interesting things were shared with me on TS re: Ascension so I thought I would share them here...

Not affirming anything - just sharing. Think for yourself.

*As always, multiple meanings exist

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36076411

https://www.patrick.spaceforce.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1749916/small-island-big-mission-ascension-island-supports-45-sw/

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I was not sure when I posted yesterday but relieved to know great minds think alike! Thank you Kim! God Bless!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Very interesting....

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

This movie keeps getting more and more complicated and exciting. Are we going from Anon Island to the Ascension ... ?
Is this imagery for some kind of Anon Ascension just before The Great Solar Event or Betelgeuse's Super Nova?
My mind is spinning...

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Latest drop mentions Ascension.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

There are also Ascension Islands in Canada, Arctic Ocean.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I must have frogs on the brain, that what I see.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"With a runway length of 10,019ft the airfield has the capability to support all types of aircraft. The airfield (called Wideawake Auxiliary Airfield by the US) is jointly operated and managed by US and UK authorities."

Interesting runway length 👀

10,019 ft > 119 < > 911

https://www.raf.mod.uk/our-organisation/stations/ascension-island-base/

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

did they mention Falkland Islands in the Movie War Games hmm

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

interesting

(2) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

probably able to determine exactly where missles have been launched from

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

not affirming just running the story
🏝🎥😅

don’t care, theyre still golf balls to be!

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

In 2016, the United States Department of Energy started operating a mobile climate research facility on the island. It is operated by the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility (ARM) near the South East Crater, south of the Green Mountain summit. The field campaign requires the mobile facility to be operational for about 17 months until October 2017.[39]

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-season-2016-atlantic-recap

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

In 2016, the United States Department of Energy started operating a mobile climate research facility on the island. It is operated by the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility (ARM) near the South East Crater, south of the Green Mountain summit. The field campaign requires the mobile facility to be operational for about 17 months until October 2017.[39]

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-season-2016-atlantic-recap

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Not sure if this means anything but wanted to share for thoughts

FOCUS is a fourth-generation programming language (4GL) computer programming language and development environment that is used to build database queries. Produced by Information Builders Inc., it was originally developed for data handling and analysis on the IBM mainframe. Subsequently versions for minicomputers and such as the VAX and other platforms[1] were implemented.[2][3] FOCUS was later extended to personal computers and (in 1997) to the World Wide Web: the WebFOCUS product.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOCUS

There are 86 Q posts with the word "FOCUS"

https://qalerts.app/?q=FOCUS

Multiple meanings for sure. 45th Mission Support Group?
& this...Down towards the shore, I came nose-to-beak with the real reason for the name - hundreds of thousands of sooty terns, known as "wideawakes" for their constant cawing chatter, echoing ceaselessly day and night across dry lava plains.

I am in awe at what we are continuing to find. Thanks for sharing this.

also

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

45 SF. WIDEAWAKE Q CLEARANCE HMMMMMMM YEA

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Ascension island sounds like Anon island

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Could this be the Anon Island that VK talked about a while back?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

So there is a Miltary Airport there called Wideawake...🧐

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Exiles Bldg.. on Ascension Island....
from Gooooooooogggglemaps

Strategic location. control of mid Atlantic.. could also be referred to as Anon Island due to security clearance required inside ops...no leaks

What a coincidence 35 and 45, hmm

RESPECT to real military but we all know the chemtrails are the elephant in the room.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ASCENSION ISLAND KEEPS POPPING UP EVERYWHERE LATELY. A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE WE ARE TRYING TO FIT INTO THE PICTURE. I WONDER WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS EMPLOYED THERE FROM SPACE FORCE

FOCUS interesting description of this movie. "Panic Button"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_(2015_film)

CRUSH the chemtrails.