Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Traitors will be GITMO'd! Homeland Security will be DEPOPULATED of Traitors & SCRAPPED.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

He's Epic
Should be AG

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Yes ! He is exactly what we need. Here is a Flashback ⭐️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Love this! Clay Higgens ROCKS!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Rep. Clay Higgins is awesome. He had Dipstick Mayorkas by the balls. Those expressions are priceless on the traitors. They will all reap what they have sown. God will handle them all.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

good ole Clay! Lousiana sheriff that seen it dll in the backwoods & i love that look of fear in the morning& they know their keepers have started to feed on them ,instead of the enemy👀

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

The question is clear enough for a pre-schooler!
Just a yes or no! No rambling!!! 🤨

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

That was epic!!!!! Finally someone with cahones!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Bea, Do you know his name? Pue 🔥! Thanks for sharing!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Clay Higgins Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Louisiana 's 3rd district.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Yah Buddy! that will tighten up, Yee ol Sphincter hole! lol

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💪😎🤠😍OoooooOOOOO!!!! I could listen to this all day, lol!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

The right guy for the job.