Someone interfered with the sacred relationship I have with my daughters. As a result I discovered how sacred that parent to child bond is. Everything we experience contains a lesson that we can be grateful for.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Very true, however, those lessons learned from those difficult times, bond you together, even more.
Love and Light to you@martingeddes

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Martin, Your relationship with your daughters can have ups and downs but they will love you unconditionally all their lives. You will manage to find new ways to comunicate with them. This will be easier yera after year when they will be older.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Prayers UP, Martin!

Praying for you now. ;)

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Same here😢not for long though🙏🏻✨❤️😇

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Got this for my daughter, shes coming over from Sweden for Christmas, havent seen her for 5 months now.

❤️
I am so proud of my 3 children, and Our Bond can never be broken! ❤️❤️❤️
Father in Heaven is So Good 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Just want the American Dream for my family.

As my daughters mature , my oldest is almost 19 . I have come to realize how hard our parents had it and I respect my mother a heck of alot more . I wish I would have shown her that . She passed away 2 yrs ago at the young age of 56. My daughter is starting to date and let me tell you my nails are so short because i am biting them 😂

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

I am truly lucky both of my daughters have good heads on their shoulders

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

good for you. That approach will do you and you family well always!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Fewer things are more evil than turning a child against their parent.
Praying for you Martin
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

I would do anything to protect my daughter and our relationship. Definately a sacred relationship. I too am grateful for the lessons that kind of love brings. 💖

I'm so sorry Martin, I understand your pain. 8 years ago, someone took my daughter from me for a few months and it just about broke me, I never would have made it without the good Lord by my side. But in the end, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Your children will find their way back to you, but in the meantime, lean on the Lord. God Bless you Martin, sending u hugs from across the pond💕.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i remember once you were stressed back in the day about wearing a mask to take your daughter to the train Martin . i said#FamilyIsEverything , we do things for our children that override some code

I know your pain. I pray yours ends better than mine and far faster. Much love to you and yours, always~

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I Don’t know about that Martin! I hope it involved a baseball bat!

sending prayers for you and your family Martin! 🙏❤️🙏

Hope its resolved ,

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

happens to the best of parents, regardless of whom is the instigator, its part of evolving, painful at times, but the path of least resistance and acceptance brings love back home to the point of compassion for All...sending love and prayers to all your family Martin 🙏

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

God can restore any relationship. I will pray that God restores those relationships to the fullest.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

You’re a good man Martin!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

there is nothing more precious ❤️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LAST GUY WHO TRIED MESSING WITH MY 30 YR OLD DAUGHTER LEFT BLODDY AND PISSING HIS PANTS AND I WAS HOLDING BACK. THE DA DROPPED THE CHARGES ON ME

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the strength of the bonds are tested and its your actions that steer the course. blame and shame are a matrix trap. think outside the box you built.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DID YOU KICK THEIR GUTS IN?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A FATHER'S LOVE FOR HIS CHILDREN KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

(1) Show this thread