Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Don't get a Ring. Why do people keep buying and downloading spy apps? Now people are getting rings and apps that record their every step, heart beat and breath. It's stunning

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

The audio appears dubbed but I’m no expert. I depend on lip reading due to poor hearing and this didnt flow for me.

Hahaha Lol , so let's give them every facial exposure to keep on file sounds a little more invasive then getting your mugshot upon arrest 🤪

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

So if Ring has this technology built in their security cameras, so does all Deep State world wide. They always have a back up plan.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Exactly what I thought about

up ,up ,down ,down ,left ,right ,left ,right ,B ,A select ,start 🤣💪🏻🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

This also comes to mind. 😂

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Mine kept being hacked so i took them down.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I remember VK putting up a cheat code a while back.
Hmmm, wonder what else has imbedded in it?

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Its called the Contra Code in the US. Also known as the Konami code. Originally it was used in a game called Gradius in 1986. Don't know if any of that helps. Doesn't make any immediate connections for me.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Contra

(3) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🤣

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😱

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

Are you an idiot? YOU just told everyone how to do it!!!!!!!! THAT is DUMB beyond belief.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

They didn’t make them, they shared them. We don’t call people idiots in here, just sayin’.

(1) Show this thread

getting their yoga neck stretches in A Lot

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

5:42 EST you say?
The Fighting theme of 💧 542 goes with the Contra cheat code head/eye movement the dude suggests (likely jokingly, or…trappingly) in the video.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

what yr are we in now? 2017?

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Follower more than a poster.

I tried that and all I got was 30 extra lives in Contra.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Perfect!

(1) Show this thread

🤣😂You put your right foot in, you put your left arm in and you shake it all about! 🤣😂🥳

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

😃😁🤣😂

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

now everyone tries this on there ring doorbell tomorrow..🤣

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Didn't VK Tweet "Left Right Up Down".... a few years back? (Something close to that.) 🤔

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

I had this in my bookmarks.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

That's it! 🤣👍

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I kept waiting for him to say, "you put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your right foot in, and you shake it all about" lol
Thanks,@kimrunner and VK!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have a ring camera only no subscribed service account, no doorbell. I have 2 dogs & guns & other "things" for the other stuff.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

The Best door bell, is a dog.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

My American Bulldog agrees! He loves to take a bite outta crime!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

and I have 4 little yappers! but they hear everything! great alarm system! not much bite, but alot of bark 🙏🏼🥰👊🏻

(3) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

sounds like mario and Luigi (Nintendo) set that code😂😂😂😂😂

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

That's what I was thinking. Video game cheat codes! lol...

(1) Show this thread

OPERATION DOORBELL

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

(1) Show this thread

👍👀