I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Great one, @divinedirtclod
Never cease posting the truth, brother. There must be "WANTED" posters with your picture on them in Hell. To that I say, ATTA BOY!!

Nothing tickles me more than tormenting demons. I know we have guardian angels because the Bible tells us so but if we also have guardian devils, yours must really hate his job assignment. LOL

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Love the way you look at this!!
I am going to think of you every time I post a Jesus meme!
Have a great day. I am going to piss off some demons now lol.

Thank you, @scribe11
While I could be wrong, that's truly how I see it. Afterall, they (demons) are purported to have assignments to sway us away from the light. They are rewarded or punished base on how well they do. They also move up or down in rank relative to their success ratio. We who love Jesus (written in the Book of Life) are a real stumbling block to the adversaries. Our bounty is much higher than say a satanist. What do you call a man or woman who wants nothing and is afraid of nothing? DANGEROUS

The reason you like this thinking so much is because YOU are one of us! So, just like you said, go kick some demons today. Tomorrow, repeat.

God bless you. Truly. You.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Kevin
I've honestly never thought of this. Of course satan would have a rewards plan for his underlings.
God asks many things of us, in order for us to enter Heaven.
Evil mimics good, but lies, manipulates and twists the truth until it unrecognizable.
I am all about love and peace. I love to post my God memes because they bring joy to myself and others.
NOW I love it even more!
God bless you too, Brother 🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Profess by mouth that you are a sinner, doomed to an unspeakable eternity and in desperate need of a savior. Recognize that Jesus died on the cross, rose three days later, as foretold by the prophets, and He is the living Son of God, believing in Him, and Him alone.

You're saved. Period. End of story. It's as easy as falling off a log. In fact, falling off a log is probably harder than being eternally saved.

Once this is done, nobody or no-thing can take you out of the Father's hands. NOTHING. NOBODY. You are written in the Book of Life and sealed for eternity. You have to do nothing to earn it (other than the profession detailed above). It's a totally free GIFT. These are not my words. They are His. This is why we call it "The Good News."

Keep posting His Good News. You are needed in this dark and dying world. We were never designed for this kind of life. It was never His intention. Be 'Dangerous' for the Lord. God bless, @scribe11

(1) Show this thread