Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I'm an older and wiser and very Independent Woman

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen 💕

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

and Jesus!
I heard that guy was an AMAZING friend!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Night Shift to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Yes and Amen🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ange Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🙏🏻Amen✨

In response Rita N-C to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Yes 💖 God is with us 💖
Amen 🙏🙏🙏

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Amen!! We need Him desperately! ❤️‍🔥

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Indeed we do!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Yes, praying for revival

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

We need it!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

YES!!! 🙌

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Me too... so many have strayed...

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

YES!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

pray this every day!

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I never lost Him, he lives in my heart. Where His commandments live.
Not that hard to find.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Amen

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

😱😱😂😂😂💥

(2) Show this thread

Me too! Every single day! 🙏🙏🙏

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

AMEN!

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

AMEN!

❤️yes...very important

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync
🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇🙏

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

🙏🏼🌟💛🙏🏼🌟💛

In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

🙏🏼🌟💛🙏🏼🌟💛

🙏🙏🙏

In response Uma Kiranam to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I hope so too, DD!
So many are turning to God now.
It's going to be biblical.
Have a great Thursday, Brother!

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response hope saxton to her Publication

No better time than now to turn to God!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen 🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Jesus Christ is the way 😊

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Great one, @divinedirtclod
Never cease posting the truth, brother. There must be "WANTED" posters with your picture on them in Hell. To that I say, ATTA BOY!!

Nothing tickles me more than tormenting demons. I know we have guardian angels because the Bible tells us so but if we also have guardian devils, yours must really hate his job assignment. LOL

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Love the way you look at this!!
I am going to think of you every time I post a Jesus meme!
Have a great day. I am going to piss off some demons now lol.

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Amen!!