I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Great one, @divinedirtclod
Never cease posting the truth, brother. There must be "WANTED" posters with your picture on them in Hell. To that I say, ATTA BOY!!

Nothing tickles me more than tormenting demons. I know we have guardian angels because the Bible tells us so but if we also have guardian devils, yours must really hate his job assignment. LOL

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Love the way you look at this!!
I am going to think of you every time I post a Jesus meme!
Have a great day. I am going to piss off some demons now lol.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Thank you, @scribe11
While I could be wrong, that's truly how I see it. Afterall, they (demons) are purported to have assignments to sway us away from the light. They are rewarded or punished base on how well they do. They also move up or down in rank relative to their success ratio. We who love Jesus (written in the Book of Life) are a real stumbling block to the adversaries. Our bounty is much higher than say a satanist. What do you call a man or woman who wants nothing and is afraid of nothing? DANGEROUS

The reason you like this thinking so much is because YOU are one of us! So, just like you said, go kick some demons today. Tomorrow, repeat.

God bless you. Truly. You.

(1) Show this thread