Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

playing the game
is that investigation into dealings of dead joe biden or the investigation into dealings of space force generals wearing biden mask

oh, by the way...just thought I would mention it, these people selected into congress now, are not ratified in Hall of Records, so their real powers are ZERO

are you allowing yourself to be willing participants in a theatre???

Ben Biden est formidable ! 🤓zut alors

Pay backs a biotch!. 😂

Yep….

Ooohh.. I would invite you all over right now if I could so we can watch this unfold together. Praise God, Patriots. Praise God.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Joe is shot!!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Let's Gooooo Take him out!💥

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I like feels of 11/17/11(x2)🤠. I wonder what special thing on 11/22/22?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🍿Is it really popcorn time???? Everyone, replenish the snacks.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

LOL. Pathetic media totally danced around that statement like it was never uttered. How many meaningless questions can we ask without John Q Public noticing?

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

why did no one on stage introduce themselves and why was no one asking questions identified by name and what media outlet they work for. this is not for real or my name ain't Maybe.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Almost as if it was planned.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

On Q day on 11/22

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

💥💥WHIPLASH💥💥
🔥BURN BABY BURN🔥

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

It's Habbening!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

He would not even know if he was arrested. Too little too late. He should have been held accountable years ago. He is on his way to a nursing home. He'll never live long enough to see justice

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Who?
Who is it?
Who is who?

(2) Show this thread

🎼goodbye joe
you gotta go
meo myo
you gotta pole the piro down to gitmo🎼

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

May the tarnished legacy of this dead DS pOs burn forever. Drag the name through the mud…

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

WE mortals do the groundwork. God will take care of the rest.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

time to remove the house plant

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

👍👍👍🍻🍻🍻