Joel Osteen Stage. Is that an eye he is standing in... with a World behind him? So many deceived. So many led astray.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Never been big into him, and always got a negative vibe from him. I Recall him saying something along the lines of "You owe it to God to be as rich as you can be" or if you're not rich, you're somehow disappointing God.

It's disheartening to see this guy still have a following.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

agree and also these so called self appointed profits and apostles.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I look at his eyes and get this feeling he is demon controlled

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

when are they going to remove this evil very very evil fook!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

he had disney designers do the concept when he renovated the Summit (rockets old home) into what you see now.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Well, there ya go. Makes perfect sense.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I never liked him. He's about as fake and evil as they come.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

What about his dad John Osteen? Joel didn’t show up until his dad passed away, his dad seemed different than Joel.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Haven't dug into or heard about his dad.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HE IS NOT A PREACHER MORE LIKE A OPTIMISTIC FEEL GOOD SPEAKER

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

During hurricane Harvey....Joel initially showed his true colors.....not a fan at all.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

I remember. Such a fraud. He is not a pastor, He is a worldly life coach.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

He is the epitome of the false "profits" that we are warned about. He is a being of darkness and deception and all those people are getting their ears tickled with what they want to hear, not what the need to hear...the truth.

televangelists are evil. they use Jesus name in vain to fool people out of money. true spiritual people, people of God seek an abundance to enable more service to others but would never seek excessive wealth. how anybody could be fooled by these demons is beyond me. not one good one in the bunch.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Not one.

(1) Show this thread

And the seating arrangement looks kind of like an owl doesnt it?

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

I was just about to say that - yes, I think so.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Yes it does, I was focused on ehat looks like horns from the eye but definitely resembles an owl the further you go.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I get a creepy, evil vibe from that one ....

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Because he's a creepy, evil vibe kinda guy. There is nothing biblical about him. He's a life coach. Keeps people deceived and unaware. But they are all well to do and don't have a clue.They just want to be coddled and cradled and told how great and wonderful they are. I mean Oprah is a big fan.

(1) Show this thread