Only people mentioned by @Ponypatriot7 in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Yes, I heard it and I think we need to get to the bottom of this one...He says it with such confidence too that it doesn't sound like he mis-spoke to me? Any sauce on this one yet?

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

I had a strange and amazing dream of a different timeline. It showed my whole family living on a huge lot of land with individual homes, lots of water, lush greens and so bright and beautiful. Biggest change was that 9/11 was stopped and the cabal taken down. If that is a possible timeline we transfer to it would make sense of the decades comment.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Decades and Decades? Did I hear that right? So is he from the future? And still President? Or am I going crazy here?

How is everyone explaining the

"I've gone decades without a war, decades." comment that Trump made?

*see clip above

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

has the media mentioned this?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

at least more anons should be talking

(3) Show this thread

Decades?

Thank you so much for the clip!