10:10 Wins Patriots let's not let him down now, when he needs us the most! I was feeling a little bit down today, but not because of him, but because of the deep state system we are fighting. I'm doing better now! I stand with President Trump 100% and I'm in this until the end! ❤️🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

I too stand with our President! WWG1WGA! The OATH is for LIFE!

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

#istandwithtrump He is my President. He stood in the gap for us. Now we must stand in the gap for him and with him.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

F’n Funny….Talking to folks messaging & everything else & I have tears running as I see this post. That’s crazy!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

It's time we carry PDJT. It's Time we Fight the System. It's Our Duty to overthrow the corrupt government. They expect us to do nothing.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

100% behind DJT!!! If people only could see and understand what this man has done for the World and the overwhelming sacrifices he has made.

This battle we fight weighs heavy on our hearts. We need each other. Never forget what we are fighting for. God bless this man and many others who are fighting for our freedom. We owe them more than we can repay. I pray God’s heavely hosts surround them in protection.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God please bless & protect this amazing man and his loved ones. President Trump has gone through hell to save this nation and We the People. Our enemies don't just lie, cheat and steal, [they] want to KILL US! We owe this man a debt we can never fully repay. You have blessed us for this time and place in our nation's history with President Donald J Trump. We are a grateful!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏 Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I cried, too! Love him!

WE HAVE COME TOO FAR WITH THIS MAN, NO TURNING BACK NOW!#istandwithtrump

HE IS GOD'S KID HAMMER SLAM FOR KIDS> AND HUMANITY for such a time as this, "TRUMP LANDSLIDE IS A THING" HE could have said no, but NOPE< we all got a free will. GOD IS AMAZING THE KIDS OF HIS HE MADE< AMAZING

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅