#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've always felt that a large part of what's happening behind the scenes is getting the infrastructure ready that will enable us to hear the truth while completely bypassing the MSM.

This is a monumental task, because the forces that control MSM would do everything in their power to prevent the truth from being known. They would shut down the net, and disrupt the power grid and anything necessary to keep the masses from knowing the truth.

We have to bypass the media in order to get straight to the people.
The message must be direct.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I wonder what/who Elon’s former incarnation was.
Not from here?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

TTDSSS 😁

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

This makes me so happy. I hate the towers so so much.

(3) Show this thread

Now we can see why Elon Musk is into so many things—he needed SpaceX to create Starlink. He needs Twitter, because you need a platform as well as a network to share information.

He also founded a company that does deep-tunnel boring, which I imagine would be useful in constructing cabal DUMBs. Such things are rumored to have been demolished by white hats over the past decade, which would be a lot easier if the guy who dug everything told you what's where.

Suggests maybe he's been working for the good guys for a long time. Stealth bomber?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Babylon

a neighborhood in staten island built a 5G tower disguised as a lighthouse in the wealthiest neighborhood known as the highest point on the eastern seaboard.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😁💙🙏👍

Telecom's Fooked....

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Kill that sumbitch then…..OOOFH! 🤪

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

NOW that's a wall switch VK! Flip it!😉💓

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Flip It… Flip It… Flip It!!! 🙏🏻🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

👍

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

I thought it might be contributing to the catastrophic weather in Australia. Very strange weather maps in Australia.

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

probably HAARP.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Those big ugly electric towers VK? We have miles and miles of the in the W Valley in AZ. If there is a sign up sheet to help zap them to dust I’m in!