I am still alive after 5 years of this. Either the Bolsheviks have lost their touch, or I have a lot of people to be grateful to for protecting me. I am going with the latter hypothesis!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

LOL!! sometimes I wonder how I’ve made it this far… it can ONLY be God, bringing us out of bondage! And yes, I have a touch of PTSD now, after spending 5 years filling my mind with all kinds of horrific stuff, but I’m still laughing, and I’m in it for the long run!!!

Happy you are still here, and here with us, Mr Geddes!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

I am voting on the Guardian Angels ❤️

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Either way...SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!💞

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

BIGGEST HIGHEST Angelic Protection & Guiding you along the way. Wait until you see who your biggest fans off planet are. Wowzers! Y'all are going to absolutely adore the end of this [luciferian holographic Matrix S***show] the other side is unbelievably Glorious. Hold on, hold tight & hold the Line.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Sending U love Brother!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Bolsheviks = 👎🏾👎🏾

I feel this!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m with you!

I think those protecting me have been pretty frustrated with me the 1st 28 years of my life
Sorry higher powers! I like(d) living on the edge!

you have served many my friend!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏⭐️🪖🙏⭐️🪖🙏⭐️🪖

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And I for one, as well as multitudes of others, thank God you are.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

🙏💞

Thank God - you are so needed, words so succinctly put then beautiful landscapes for relaxation - nice mix!

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

They haven't got enough healthy henchmen left to go after you and mean it.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

You are amazing. I promise Im not being flirty.. lol. i get accused of that a lot. Im just a southern girl. I love your artwork and take on things. I don't comment much but when I do, I obviously lay it on too thick. 😂🤪

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

You're Just a Southern Girl, but You're Not a "Ding-A-Ling"

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

we are glad your here too martin

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I would like to think that your AU family protects you Martin. ♥️

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

haha - you chose to be here Martin - you had it all planned out and your survival is all of our survival - we - none of us had a choice once we started - we were made for times such as this

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Back at the start of 2017, I remember I was thinking "Now that Trump is in, he will take out all the bad guys in a few months and the world will be a different place" 😁

I was posting about how the world was about to change back then, everyone still thinks I'm crazy 😂

I'm still here ... it's a Soul knowing

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Me too!
🤪 lol

(1) Show this thread

I agree, I will go with the latter. Much love and peace God bless to those who are protecting myself and my family.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Love too u Brother
Very Glad To See U
🙏✌️😤

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The power of prayers are bestowed upon you!!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Also, look up. ;)

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

😇🙏😘 AMEN
GOD'S LOVE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE AND A GREAT DISCERNMENT MARTIN PATRIOTS STAND AGAINST EVIL WORLDWIDE