Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Solve the problem by shopping at the ma & pa stores. Everyone has them in their neighborhood. We have Amish stores (Walnut Creek Stores are Amish)
Choose a store that is Family owned. It isn't that more expensive. I buy their brand too not name brands. There is Audi's too (which is a German store) I have not shopped a Walmart store in years. The last time was when I bought a case of pea's (12 on top 12 on the bottom) the cashier around 24) was counting on his fingers. 12+12=24 NO he counted 32 then I went to customer service to get my money back ($.50 a can) Customer service grab a cheap $100 calculator $.50 X 8 = $4.00. I stay away from a much stupid as I can.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response connie wright to her Publication

$1.00 not $100

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I wave mine over my head , smile and say in a loud , Receipt ? No thanks, I already have one!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Kevin Smith to his Publication

😆😁👏😆😁

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AMEN!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I did that in a Wal-Mart many years ago, after being checked out by a human being. I just tossed my receipt at him and kept walking. I don't do self-checkout unless I have no other choice.

I hate Walmart!!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

see by doing this ..they think they will save money....mmm they will be very wrong... just watch... they will have one hell of a time going after all those that will steal.

(1) Show this thread