Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God bless Brazil! my daughters met a sweet Brazilian girl and became friends recently here at a concert who her and family fled from there

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

how long before the world joins in?
that will be the super bowl.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Let's ALL join in with Hawaii and Saturday November 18 take a stand.

Find a bridge
Find a sidewalk
Find a vehicle
And let's ROLL ~~~

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

exactly.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

12:16 > 37

Most of the world has lived with hardship and suffering Americans have never imagined let alone felt. “It will never happen here” syndrome is alive and well…POTUS said it last night. Time to wake up America and realize freedom is not free, you have to FIGHT for it

The world is watching

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Not sure why if "The Military is the Only Way" this is being shown? Our Military . . . Are they with us really or are they against us???? This we should know right now. We have been told that they are the answer. If they aren't, we need to know. The DS wants us in the streets so they can roll UN trucks and troops in. I thought that the point was trying to NOT have this. We're really at the point where Patriots are going to get super confused with the messaging. We keep hearing quick and swift in 30. That to me is the best approach. I don't think you want this here.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Great Points!!

(1) Show this thread

obrigada pela força!
o povo não sairá das ruas até a confirmação que o bandido não será empossado..

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

at least they got balls, we got a bunch of pussies here

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Is this what they are waiting for us to do ?

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

This is how you do it! Well, I hope none of these ppl are jailed and beaten unlawfully like here in so called FREEDOM COUNTRY. I have asked myself a million times HOW COULD WE ALL OF BEEN SO BLIND? WE WERE LIVING IN AN ILLUSION.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Hope everyone is taking note of what they are doing, thinking meme’s just aint cutting it anymore!!

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

We should join them, I’m all for the military but us civilians need to make a statement like this. with guns. 😂👊🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Beautiful!
🙏God bless & protect the people of Brazil,
may they be victorious over the evil,
that seeks to oppress and destroy them.
WWG1WGA
1:11 ♥️

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

obrigada pela força !

(1) Show this thread

magnifique 🙏🍀💖

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

this is what we are trying to avoid people have faith God is a big God in each of us is power so great we need a positive collective conscious and rise above it all.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

./

(1) Show this thread

New @percatateya at X - Phd Social & Labour Psychology ER Responder - This is about the World. Avatar Master, Uruguay, South America.

Brasil is showing a way. Level up USA! THIS IS ABOUT THE WORLD TOGETHER!!! WRWY

Looks like a super spreader….😂

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

my thoughts exactly

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Wow they are making a statement!

That's how you piss off a whole country.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response King Kheiron to his Publication

🔥🎯

(1) Show this thread

Sad that America doesnt do this

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Exactly!

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

lazy.

(2) Show this thread

😮

😮