There's only so many times anons and patriots will take having their hopes raised and dashed... the disinfo limit is very close.

Well, its rather difficult, to be both a foot soldier going where directed, then, simultaneously being expected to have the intellect to uncover evils plan, and hold it up to the world, then not question the current situation:

If Trump won 2020, because 'we have it all' (twice now), and was still President, how can he run for a 3rd term, is that not illegal (yes, I know, the left don't care about legalities - so are we to adipt their outlook), without addressing the two steals?

I don't do doublethink well, my head and heart hurt

Trump said we had not suffered enough, I am of the opine, that those not awake yet, narcissists - who can never be wrong - not only won't, but will be revved into action against us.

The Fascust rhetoric I heard from the J6 committee press conference yesterday, left me with a great deal of foreboding.

The left want blood on the streets, and we are being put through this to try to prevent that. At some point, something has to give.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it