Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

BRLLIANT!!!!!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

i do not see that scenario sitting well with many. he is the POTUS why/how could he be speaker as well?

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Expand your thinking. Maybe listen to Derek Johnson ♡

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Here is the Vid if you would like to see it...🙌🙏💓
https://youtu.be/aFDvnVL_8Jc

FCB D3CODE PODCAST SPECIAL EDITION - 16TH NOV 22 - YouTube

FCB Decodes Trmp Announcement today in Mar-a-lag0 today.Also speaks about Russia, Poland, NAT0 involvement with WW3 Scare 3vent. FTX Money Lauder1ng Crime i...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Thank you, ive seen it. ♡

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Yep, i admit, it was the greatest Intelligence Drop until today.
The King is falling.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

That’s brilliant💥

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Thinking that SpaceForce and NG tracking the elections and the money.

They don't spend their own money. Cut their money laundering and they can't pay.

How do you remove Biden? The Senate would have to approve that and they have the majority?

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Idk. Perhaps [they] all get undeniably Exposed, for the whole world to see. Derek Johnson wrote this, he is on rumble.com or you could google him. He's been pretty accurate so far. ;)

(1) Show this thread

UGH! This is beating me down. I know this is what we all want to happen but sadly i dont feel it will work out this way. The left has gotten away with so much and theh gained so much power itll be hard to change the damage thats been done. I honestly dont see this playing out. Not much has honestly. only tbing thats been consistant is the left getting away with more and more and our country falling apart.
I appogize if im being negative. Its hard to keep getting my hopes up only to be constantly let down. I hope im wrong though and this post actually plays out.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Drew USA to his Publication

It's ok to feel the way you do. My heart sank too last night... and the only solace I take away from it all and asking how will we get thru this, how can we walk another step knowing the lies, cheating and then [they] keep getting away with it all....
my mind keeps saying.... "but God"... God needs 1 day to turn this whole thing around in his favor.🙏..Keep going Patriot..We are all in this together. WWG1WGAWW💓

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Drew USA to his Publication

Totally understand but you are forgetting about our star quarterback…God. ;0) Man may think he has some power but God has absolute control. Keep the faith Patriot, it may not be easy for us but He won’t let this go down. ❤️😊

(3) Show this thread

Sounds right

Card laid is card played!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Never realized the Speaker could be installed. This post cleared
that up for me! 👍

In response Evangelina to her Publication

You can thank Derek Johnson..dude was right on time ♤♡♤

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Bingo!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Love you as deep as the ocean, and as high as the sky (S.).

DITTO! ♡!

wow

(2) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

To my understanding, no taxpayer money was used in the FTX scandal. That was all investor money. There are many large companies named, who were investors...not our tax dollars.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Youre over thinking. Fraud is fraud. 40k ft view. ♥️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

My opinion....
It wasn't about the money to Ukraine.
The FTX guy was pointing to Hillarys book "what happened". Q mentioned book deals a few times.
The book deals are part of where the money is laundered.

(2) Show this thread