And We Have A Winner

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

i do not see that scenario sitting well with many. he is the POTUS why/how could he be speaker as well?

Expand your thinking. Maybe listen to Derek Johnson ♡

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

nah. what i am saying is the 'orange man bad people' will not accept that 'sneaky' approach. i am a veteran and have listened to Dereks facts

i am well aware that they could place you or i as speaker

Im saying none of that matters. Its fraud and fraud ENDS THIS. Remember when Trump said "It'll be like you never existed" to the Barry dude. 😆 I guess im not worried about what anyone says or does at this point. I know we win. I pray everyone knows that every single scenario has been accounted for and counter moves are in place to Win. Q hasn't left any other options available but Winning ♤♡♤

(2) Show this thread