And We Have A Winner

UGH! This is beating me down. I know this is what we all want to happen but sadly i dont feel it will work out this way. The left has gotten away with so much and theh gained so much power itll be hard to change the damage thats been done. I honestly dont see this playing out. Not much has honestly. only tbing thats been consistant is the left getting away with more and more and our country falling apart.
I appogize if im being negative. Its hard to keep getting my hopes up only to be constantly let down. I hope im wrong though and this post actually plays out.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USADrew18 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Drew USA to his Publication

Totally understand but you are forgetting about our star quarterback…God. ;0) Man may think he has some power but God has absolute control. Keep the faith Patriot, it may not be easy for us but He won’t let this go down. ❤️😊

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

It's ok to feel the way you do. My heart sank too last night... and the only solace I take away from it all and asking how will we get thru this, how can we walk another step knowing the lies, cheating and then [they] keep getting away with it all....
my mind keeps saying.... "but God"... God needs 1 day to turn this whole thing around in his favor.🙏..Keep going Patriot..We are all in this together. WWG1WGAWW💓

Its ok to cry, scream, get angry..we human. Just come back. We need you ♡
Keep the faith, nobody said it'd be easy, but its going to be worth all the pain and heartache. Gods promises ✨️