(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response memes matter to her Publication

Who cares?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

,opinion isnt done its in constant expansion

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Ja,
that is right.
Opinion of Truth?
Truth is no Opinion but we are able to have a Opinion about.
Now i am confused.😉
Take me out of this Thought Hole please.🏗️

yes thats true, its a filosofisk question(...)I'll take on the opinion of(...)well, since your take on this was who cares and i think ment as comfort(?)and the meme referes to a happening or something being done i.e no regrets, its peoples opinion of self and or choices that we shouldnt care about your sayin no? and from there I added that an opinion be it ours or someone elses, is in constant development, what arrests that is us, personally I never said i dont care bcs its just not true, i think we programmed to say that when we really are saying I am not going to let other people define me but God f.eks and or in different shades from but i dont think anyone really doesnt care, bcs we are way to complex as humans

Think it is made complex from "others" for their Benefit.
A.E.: 20 Years ago, who cared for Gender-Issues.
As i always say, from the first Breath to the last a Human get indoctrinated, manipulated and Mind controlled
From Society - no
but from "others" to create the Society "in good Order".
ORA ET LABORA😇
(My Dog is black short haired but it is more a very dark Grey and he shines like a polished Shoe in the Sun.)

man makes plans,god laughs💌☺️

Free Will rule this Realm.
Free Will for some to deceive others?
There will no Stories be told or Songs written about Villains they are only needed for the Song Tale or Story.
Bad Things are going away and will be forgotten soon.
Only good Things are the real Roots of future Memories.
As far as we walk in our Past, mostly the good happy Moments are easier to remember because the bad Ones are gone.
It is not the Doom of Man that they forget.
Do i get a like now?😜

This is why i said:
"Who cares"
...at the Beginning of the Conversation.

I see you, and I hear you☕😊❤️excuse me for assuming
,and the future is more BeaUtiful then we even imagined praying all our lifes, i am not worried,but i do know everything goes to shit bf anything can start
,from chaos comes beauty, and there is no doom, well we have been born into it with so much hopium it must stem in truth it self, morphed into hopium bcs its so dence in the land of doom

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

The Reason we are breathing is Hope and the Need of a better future for our Children.
...and yup this Realm is hardcore full of Evil (-will learn to Fear God -born 66) and some Times it is hard to breath here.
You are a very good Reason for a deep Breath,
love you.