Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

found it on tic toc,his @ is on the screen,if you want you can search him up:)

(1) Show this thread

Love this. It's so true! ❤️

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

so true

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

God works in mysteroius ways:)

(1) Show this thread

This must make Trump the most powerful guy on earth.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Ping😂🪖❤️like yugely!!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Other Half to her Publication

[They] will turn on each other to save themselves.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

I think of all the disparate groups that make up the dems. All against us, the MAGA Force, but actually against each other too!

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

, for when the ones on the (-) are gathered around the lie all at once, they are on one yuge awakening path, easy to monitor for whitehats as well, and to help along to reach truth

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Their hatred for me brought my brother and sister together.

#sometimesfamilysucks

family is everything,thank them💌

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Who cares?

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

,opinion isnt done its in constant expansion

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

😂i think i have been burned on the stake many of times, its funny at this point and worth it

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I send them 💖Love💙 :)

i send them No,also love😂❤️🪖

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Much better person than me. lol

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We are IN their head...thank you for pointing the truth

In response connie wright to her Publication

this is Gods plan, if satan is divided against him self how will its kingdom stand?

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🎯🎯🎯