(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response memes matter to her Publication

Who cares?

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response memes matter to her Publication

Ja,
that is right.
Opinion of Truth?
Truth is no Opinion but we are able to have a Opinion about.
Now i am confused.😉
Take me out of this Thought Hole please.🏗️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

yes thats true, its a filosofisk question(...)I'll take on the opinion of(...)well, since your take on this was who cares and i think ment as comfort(?)and the meme referes to a happening or something being done i.e no regrets, its peoples opinion of self and or choices that we shouldnt care about your sayin no? and from there I added that an opinion be it ours or someone elses, is in constant development, what arrests that is us, personally I never said i dont care bcs its just not true, i think we programmed to say that when we really are saying I am not going to let other people define me but God f.eks and or in different shades from but i dont think anyone really doesnt care, bcs we are way to complex as humans

(1) Show this thread