Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Don’t put your life on hold🙏🏻Live and love now✨if this will improve your life and health...change your job, residence, toxic relationships, take a vacation if needed✝️message from the Holy Spirit🕊❤️

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Thanks 🥹💖🙏@kimrunner

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yep, we all have our ups and downs for sure but we will keep going because we love our country and humanity. More important, we love GOD. He said we wouldn't always understand his ways. He was right.

Yes and amen. My new saying....I just needed a minute to BUCK MY FRUMP up.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

o7 ...send me in coach! 🤍🏁

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Love you Kimmie for always being there for us 💖

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Ditto Red!

(1) Show this thread

Yes

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

Q#4 says potus must remain neutral when addressing the people for ‘optics’! qanon.pub

We all get tired and weary from time to time. The best part is that we arent all weary at the same time. So many have had so much to carry for such a long time. We all need grace and kindness. Thats why our au family is so important! We lift and carry each other when days become heavy. WWG1WGA Hugs

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Thank you! So true! Blessings to you!

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

thank you@truthseeker_911 💖

(2) Show this thread

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

Q Alerts
there's a leader

Bravo
God bless

WWG1WGA

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Very nice post. Thank you. Needed to hear that. So many of us have been doing this a long time and we do get tired, but keep moving on and forward. In God We Trust.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

👏🙏👏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Yes, Amen🐸❤️🙏🏻