Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😂🤣😂No he did NOT💞

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

No

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

no

nope…. Im guessing moving forward its either military or supreme court or both
msm needs to fall.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

No way!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Did not concede

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

NEVER

Warrior for Truth and Justice

No. I heard him clearly say that he is the Commander in Chief.

"As Commander in Chief ..." ~ DJT

idk......the press conference was just warm fart

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

No. And he also said that he would not allow the Biden "another 4-year term in 2020". It was hard to catch. I had to replay it a couple of times.

Alluding to Obama not being eligible to be president, which would make the Biden acting president during the Obama years, thereby excluding him from running for a third term in 2020.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes, good catch, M .. 🐸 👍 😇

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

No.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

No. He only said he’s annoucing his “candidacy for President of the United States.” No year

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

No because he never said 2024 he said im running for president
no 2024..
wording means everything

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Good. Lets move on now. So tired of it

no & did he announce a running mate?
pence is saying something at 9pm tomorrow.....

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nope.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It's a trap - again. 😄 Another chess move. Mar a Lago tonight had media cameras and then this pro Trump trailer and (strangely) a working woman walking by. Piece of history again.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

No and he didn't say 2024 either.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

the supreme court case hit. We still have the military. And what about all the executive orders in the event of foreign interference in the election? Anything can happen at this point. It could be drugs through the court system. The military could step in and make it swift and painless. And their stands Trump Not involved in either action. Willing to step in and fix the country. This is optics

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

No

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Nope

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did Nana miss something? I did miss parts of his speech with crappy internet.
Surely he did not say he conceded tonight?
No way!
I know he has never said it before!

I did however seem to see the nuke scare event being set up tonight with the attack in Poland.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Extremely glitchy internet

(1) Show this thread

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

no! President Trump did not concede! Q#4 says potus nyst remain neutral when addressing the people for ‘optics’!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Yes. “On paper” this is a concession by Trump.

He has legitimized Biden, and has basically said that Biden will finish his first term - although, he did ask “Where’s Biden?”

Hopefully The Plan has some unexpected twists, because - in the unlikely event that there is no plan - 2 years is a long time, and the infiltrators running the Biden administration do not need even 6 more months to destroy America.

Trump conceded. Biden is legitimized. We can all drop the “election fraud” mantra - there was fraud, but this announcement renders all of that moot - plan or no plan.

BUT I AM STILL IN THE FIGHT, because this is not about Trump being President or him coming back. It is OUR world, and WE have to take it back.

Stand up. Stand up NOW.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

the case is still in front of the supreme court!!!

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I don't see why even conceding means 2020 fraud won't be or can't be addressed. "Conceding" is just a verbal courtesy with no legal weight as far as I know

(2) Show this thread

Things do not always as they appear!

Absolutely not!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

NO

YES

Donald J. Trump is running again for POTUS in 2024

1. Donald Trump has just legitimized Biden because he is CONCEDING the 2020 election;

2. By doing this, Donald Trump is saying that all claims of election fraud are untrue;

3. There are no White Hats, and we have been strung along on a giant political campaign?

Everything we have all been standing up for is not real?

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Announcing is not conceding.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

And you’re emotionally puking on everyone.

You didn’t hear what you wanted to hear tonight.

Get over yourself. There’s SO MUCH GOING ON behind the scenes.

(3) Show this thread

NO!