Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Did Trump concede?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes. “On paper” this is a concession by Trump.

He has legitimized Biden, and has basically said that Biden will finish his first term - although, he did ask “Where’s Biden?”

Hopefully The Plan has some unexpected twists, because - in the unlikely event that there is no plan - 2 years is a long time, and the infiltrators running the Biden administration do not need even 6 more months to destroy America.

Trump conceded. Biden is legitimized. We can all drop the “election fraud” mantra - there was fraud, but this announcement renders all of that moot - plan or no plan.

BUT I AM STILL IN THE FIGHT, because this is not about Trump being President or him coming back. It is OUR world, and WE have to take it back.

Stand up. Stand up NOW.

I don't see why even conceding means 2020 fraud won't be or can't be addressed. "Conceding" is just a verbal courtesy with no legal weight as far as I know

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doozierthanthou in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

I am not speaking about legalities.

Conceding is saying “you won and I am not disputing this.”

Whatever the plan is or is not, Trump’s announcement is also a PUBLIC declaration that Biden won 2020 - whether he did or not.

It also is also PUBLIC statement that the allegation of election fraud in 2020 is moot.

I believe their is a plan, and I support Trump, but this is utterly humiliating. Biden - the thief - has been legitimized. Legalities have nothing to do with this.