Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I stand with Trump. Period.πŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

LISTEN UP PEOPLE. I WAS LOST JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU. THEN I HAD A MOMENT THAT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS. YOU ALL FORGET ONE VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL IN ALL OF THIS. THIS IS NOT OUR TIMELINE, IT'S GOD'S. HE SAYS WHEN, HOW, WHY, WHERE, ETC. NOT US. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPONENTS GOING ON AROUND US. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT. EITHER YOU TRUST GOD'S TIMING AND HAVE FAITH HE WILL SEE US THROUGH OR YOU DON'T. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. GOD SENT TRUMP AND ANOINTED HIM TO STAND IN THE GAP FOR US. NOW DO YOUR PART AND STAND UP FOR GOD, TRUMP, OUR COUNTRY, AND THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN. TRUMP IS RISKING EVERYTHING FOR US. WE ARE FIGHTING EVIL THAT HAS BEEN IMBEDDED IN OUR COUNTRIES FOR YEARS. SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS. JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT FOR EVERYONE TO LISTEN AND READ.

ITs difficult to keep going most folks are hanging on by a thread. And his speech really didnt wake anyone publicly. Maybe someday it will happen.

Remember, Trump said someday he'd like lose everything to see who is loyal.....I'm not going anywhere. It's plain as day what 's happening....Supreme Court docks about removing sitting president......spread around net yesterday. Trump announced early.....2023

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

I assume the military will invade DC, and enforce this docket? I doubt the CIA, FBI or DC police will do anything.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

ironically, he didn't have to lose his money, all he had to do was run for president. The people that love him, We The People, see what he's given up and realize he really does love us and this beautiful land of America enough to go thru the absolute nightmare of evil that has been going on here and has superhuman strength to keep going. no, he isn't a god to be worshipped, but i believe God chose him for this time and president trump recognizes he has to be obedient to how God is laying His perfect plans out before him to follow. and he's taken up that mantle, all for God's glory. this is going to happen in God's timing and in His way, and we need to pray and give God praise for bringing us thru this dark time, to better days. even better than our human understanding can grasp right now. pray for President Trump's continued obedience and for continued strength to keep carrying out God's will.

(3) Show this thread

Maybe That Was Our Gut Punch! Q Said β€œMilitary Is Only Way” And Trump Needs To Be Out Of Optics! Would People Walk Off The Battlefield, Because They Didn’t Like An Order Said, And Leave Who They Are Fighting Next Too! I Wouldn’t And Would Pray Others Didn’t As Well! We Loose Battles, But If We Give Up, How Can We Win The War! Please Stand Strong With Trump! He Could Have Walked Away, He Didn’t! We Can’t Either! Or We Give Up On Our Fellow Man, And Our Country!

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

Are people upset at the timeline? Or are people upset with feeling cheated in multiple elections with no visable resolution. A 2024 announcement a week after getting cheated from senate seems rather tone deaf to many. It's hard for them to keep expecting something, for it to seemly not matter in public optics.

Personally? I'm fine with a 2024 announcement if it means things get rectified by then. But 2024 is meaningless without fixing 2020/2022 etc.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

If he had not stepped in when he did, many of us would still believe CNN is telling us the truth, that our government is working for us.

fuck he not getting my votes

Many people can not afford to wait 2 more weeks let alone years. I feel completely let down and I am afraid tonight made him lose half of his fan base

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

It definitely did

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

He stands there in front of those
fookin gold fringe flags...

Dang, yup, years of hearing
"symbols will be their downfall".

oh my !!! im so excited
the vibes are affected
i personally trust him
i still know 2023 is gonna be unique 😍😍

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

All well and good and normally, I’m first to defend the plan and DJT.

But fook this, people (including me) are hurting, financially and worse. I’ve lost everyone and everything.

I had my heart and soul in this, and more whole finances.

I have allowed myself to be played and had but the only thing that could have kept me from rising up against my government myself.

Well, trump coneeding 2020 is my line in the sand.

As I said, I’ll give it 72 hours, however the fact remains, if trump has conceeded 2020, I’m out. Full stop, the end!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I may be going into hibernation.