#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

Hey VK....I think I speak for most of us when I say thank you. It seems so inadequate and underwhelming....just thank you but we are all so grateful that you let us get to know you in this way. We all feel very close to you and want what you want....for us, our country....and for you, personally.
My dad and I were talking last night and he thinks after the big stuff happens you'll fade into the background again to live your life quietly.
Whether you stay or you go that is up to you to decide but just know we will always want you around. Purely selfish reasons. We think of you as a friend...those of us that have gotten to know you over the last 5 years.
There's so many of you that I would love to hug.
While I do have you here and have this opportunity to say what I'm feeling I just want to let you know I pray for you every day. Your safety, your happiness and your journey.
You have given many gifts and the gift of letting us get to know you I'll keep close to my heart.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Night Shift to her Publication

✨Couldn't agree more ... you've said it so well🙏🏻

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
Amen

Such an awesome leader and teacher. I wish I knew more about this world and real life (not the illusion). I have learned a lot from Q and anons. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Let's break free from this matrix. wwg1wga

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I have the I SEE DEAD PEOPLE cutting board, you know the one-with John's face. I've had it for years. It's in my bedroom where I can see it, and over the years I've expressed every emotion known to man to that beautiful face-and here's the thing: when I left AnonUp for a year I still bookmarked VK's account. The syncs and vibes were real, so real that I know he's special in ways we will one day come to know. He's a GOOD MAN.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

AMEN TO THAT

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's beautiful :).
I know we all love him for being a part of the family here.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

yup

yup

yup

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

👆 what he said...

I am not as good with words, but agree completely - you are the "calm" in my storm daily... Thank you VK.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

sooooo good , you are speaking for all of us VK is always after unity , so well said , felt every word 🙏❤️🙏

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Beautiful!!! 💖

Beautiful!!! 💖

Beautiful!!! 💖

Formerly known as Let Freedom Ring! 🐸🎯

Well said.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen!
I feel like I know you . I have no idea who you are.
I appreciate all of the info you share. and fun animal videos🤗💞

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen!

Amen!

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰

VK is my HERO!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🥰