I’ve been saying this for awhile...

Under a Constitutional Republic, the Democratic party is ILLEGAL.

The chips are falling into place for a reason.

This was all inevitable.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Confederate (original constitution) republic?

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

George Washington ran as an Independent..#FYI😎

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

#19 President and Vice President of the Republic. ❤️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

👇👇👇

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

People will be surprised to see how many things are illegal that the government and judicial branch have made a part of our countries policies. Welfare, income tax, immigration policy, affirmative action, college admission policies, etc. And the judges who make up our judicial system aren't legally allowed to be wearing those robes.
Get ready for MAJOR house cleaning.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

FACTS. ALL.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

lol, you say a lot and have been saying a lot for ages . Nothing comes of your so called "sayings"

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

For a treason, you say??? HAHAHAHA!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

If Trump comes back ‘war’ will probably be over in notime.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

It should be illegal everywhere, anything democratic is a slow boat to totalitarianism...

What a time to be alive!!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Under a Constitutional Republic, our entire government is illegal.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😂🤣😅

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🤣😂
Wow
You always post the good funnies! Thanks
stealers haha

(2) Show this thread