I have been focused on thanking everyone I can think of that has had a hand in this awakening because pretty soon everyone will be too happily distracted by all of the winning. Thank you Truth Seeker! This has been an amazing journey!

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

HOW? Is there a machine? I doubt we can trust YTube or places like that now? 🧐

Thank you, and may you be blessed!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

We love Ya'll!! We can never thank ya'll enough!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸΏ

Be Kind, Trust in God,..Not Man. President Trump 2020-20--

Thank You!

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe love you!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

There's so much to learn about sound -- and color! -- related to healing. Everything has its own voice. Even Jesus said if people didn't praise Him, then even the rocks would. And now science shows that yes, rocks have their own sound too... Fascinating and encouraging! Thanks for posting!

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

come out at halftime no matter the score!!! we need this! WWG1WGA

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

again,

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

I have been following this. Supposedly, the black hat 5G was going to resonate at the same freq. as the water molecules in our bodies.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I am sure looking forward to : "Be too happily distracted by all the winning"! Will be nice to not feel like stranger on the earth again. Haven't truly felt at home here for decades and since the spamdemic though, understanding and watching it as a movie has given relief to my soul. So wonderful to be in touch with like minded souls who are seeking to raise their vibration and want to genuinely help. πŸ’–

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

i feel the same! complete outcast here

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

It sure does feel nice. For years we all felt that we were on an island. πŸ™πŸ»

(2) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

found it! got it on now!!

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

Morning meditation with my boys. Green smoothie. CBD oil drops. Vitamin D dose from the sun. Turkey tail Mushrooms. Curcumin. Black seed oil. All makes a body good πŸ˜‹

Atta Mama. Spread bark chips, pulled weeds, and enjoyed picnic lunch with JFKJrFan 2.0. πŸ™πŸ»

Atta Mama. Spread bark chips, pulled weeds, and enjoyed picnic lunch with JFKJrFan 2.0. πŸ™πŸ»

(2) Show this thread

Beautifully broken, fabulously flawed. Christian. Wife, mom, Patriot, & proud USAF Vet. MAGA, KAG, and Trump!

I admit I don't know much about frequencies, but I do know that the frequency of a cat's purr is healing. (Says the crazy cat lady. 😻)

In response Tracy Keck to her Publication

100% agree!

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response Tracy Keck to her Publication

😸Saw this awhile back on twitter. 😎

(2) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

Thank you and to all others as well! We are One and WWG1WGA! Let us also remain humble and empathetic during the winning as well because arrogance is food for the enemy. We must be mindful that we've all come to a place of awareness only by Grace. Much Love and appreciation for you ALL Patriot family!πŸ’–πŸ™

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

By grace indeed, thank you! πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I thought it was sais that 528 to 741 was mind control tones, and some kid posted that 444=528, so now I am confused, but the 174 does stop the pain!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our countryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So hard to repay you just with a thank you because it seems miniscule to everything that you and our patriots have done for us. From my whole heart the sincerest of thank yous is floatifrom our hearts to yoursπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response julie baja to her Publication

Thanks to you! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you Sir, without you Nana would have never investigated grounding and the benefits of frequencies and God spark.
With what I experienced yrs ago with my NDE & my soul moving to a light energy being then, what you have shown me made all the sense.
Yes, I have followed many others but you were the one that brought this home.
We can never thank many of you that have helped us along on this journey to stay focused and consider these so important rabbit holes.
I do know that what you have done for this movement has been at great sacrifice for you personally.
Much Love as always from

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are too kind Nana. You have been a great support to me as well!

(1) Show this thread

Thank you!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I want to Thank You for all you have done! I personally feel so much Love for what God is doing with his wonderous plan for us!

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Ditto. πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

JESUS CHRIST is my SAVIOR, I LOVE HIM above all others! Married 32 years 2 children and 2 grandchildren. #WWG1WGA God Bless America.

Thank you, it has been one of the best experiences of my life. The Truth will set you Free. Glad i was able to tag along. WWG1WWGA

you mean tuning into these radio channels? or is there another way?

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

go to rumble or bitchute or even youtube (i dont use youtube due to commercials) and do a search like, 528hz meditation or something like that. :) It makes a massive difference in meditation and meditating with the various frequencies has changed my life profound ways.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

πŸ’™ this!! TY πŸ‘πŸ»

Thank you for helping me understand over these many months. We started on Twit and now we are free on Anon. Glad to have made your acquaintance. May God bless and keep you and may His peace be with you.
✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Thank you, Patriot! Appreciate you πŸ™πŸΌ

i like the sound of 963.

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

963 > 369
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread