🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have been focused on thanking everyone I can think of that has had a hand in this awakening because pretty soon everyone will be too happily distracted by all of the winning. Thank you Truth Seeker! This has been an amazing journey!

Thank you Sir, without you Nana would have never investigated grounding and the benefits of frequencies and God spark.
With what I experienced yrs ago with my NDE & my soul moving to a light energy being then, what you have shown me made all the sense.
Yes, I have followed many others but you were the one that brought this home.
We can never thank many of you that have helped us along on this journey to stay focused and consider these so important rabbit holes.
I do know that what you have done for this movement has been at great sacrifice for you personally.
Much Love as always from

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are too kind Nana. You have been a great support to me as well!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Just truth hun

(1) Show this thread