πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have been focused on thanking everyone I can think of that has had a hand in this awakening because pretty soon everyone will be too happily distracted by all of the winning. Thank you Truth Seeker! This has been an amazing journey!

Morning meditation with my boys. Green smoothie. CBD oil drops. Vitamin D dose from the sun. Turkey tail Mushrooms. Curcumin. Black seed oil. All makes a body good πŸ˜‹

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Atta Mama. Spread bark chips, pulled weeds, and enjoyed picnic lunch with JFKJrFan 2.0. πŸ™πŸ»

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Glad you both had a beautiful Saturday. You are stars in our eyes and your guidance and love has been phenomenal. Mom sends hugs and remains your biggest fan. I must frame those kind words and John John image you forwarded as part of her birthday gift on 2/11/21. How about those numbers!!!

Abrazos to my favorite Kahlooni Lincoln Kennedys!

Love, light and laughter. β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Atta Mama. Spread bark chips, pulled weeds, and enjoyed picnic lunch with JFKJrFan 2.0. πŸ™πŸ»