Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

interesting 🤔

How do these people sleep at nite....I mean Melantonin goes only so far..💙

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Gabbard, Haley, and God knows who else? Phony Republicans for opportunistic reasons.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Tulsi Gabbard is a bad seed. She is evil to the core. She will reap what she has sown. God will make sure of it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

ya think??? Do not trust her at all

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Guess who was funding the trial that claimed Ivermectin did not work against Covid?

‼️ FTX ‼️

How convenient!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

It has truly become a clown show!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Bingo!