Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication

?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

She posted recently, something about a web all around us.

she's not on Twitter either.... probably getting frustrated with very little interaction that happens here compared to some other sites. she was very passionate about her decodes. It can get upsetting when people just scroll by and can't even take the time to like something

she's not on Twitter either.... probably getting frustrated with very little interaction that happens here compared to some other sites. she was very passionate about her decodes. It can get upsetting when people just scroll by and can't even take the time to like something

No, was wondering tho
not seen her post for a wee while now, at least a week

😀👍

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

I have been thinking alot about her too KiKi

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Sorry Kiki I got nothing, she blocked me a while back for trying to tell her to stop having attitude with people here, that AU is a good place to be and military is here too. 🤷‍♀️

sync, was thinking about her / him yesterday,
had to see if she blocked me (nope, just unfollowed me for calling her on something)

seems she disappeared as twitter 'came back'
she was always longing for twitter

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

thought the same, never seen her dark for this long...hope you're ok🐉👩!

I was thinking of her too, been a while since I've seen anything

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

nope she blocked me

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Red Edge to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏okay. She hasn’t posted on TS either... I get concerned when 1 of us haven’t been around 🙏🙏🙏🙏 I Pray She is Okay💖

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Blocked me too. Aw shucks.

(2) Show this thread