I'm not giving up and I never fooking will!
I'm not done yet, not by a longshot and you're not taking me down, not today Satan, and tomarrow doesn't look good for you either! Oh you thought you had me in a moment of weakness, I stumbled for just a minute and you thought you could wrap your filthy claws around me but what you failed to realize it that everytime I've been beaten down, bruised and bloodied, I wipe my face off, get right the fook back up, turn my ash to fire and RISE! I am HIS, you lose! 🕊🔥

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

💕💕💕

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

🙏🙏🙏💓🙏🙏

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🕊🔥🤍

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Double 8’s😉

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨💕🕊🐝🤗

Such a sad thought to think you would go through such abuse😔. Stay strong, good things will come your way. 🙏

In response James Dean to his Publication

I'll keep praying for blessings! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Isaiah 54:17 New Living Translation

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.
These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD;
their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏💖🙏💙 I Love You ♾♾♾
🙏Prayers, Positive Vibes, & Love to You🙏
Are You okay? 🙏

I'll be ok, working on winning a hard fought mental battle. 🤍 Thank you for asking me if I'm ok, that means more than you know.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I'm with ya. Cool Hand Luke is my spirit animal.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Amen Bless you my friend!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.