FTX held $900M against $9B in obligations - 10%.
that’s well above what the bank reserve requirement of 0%.

wait til normies find out about that SBF had more customer capital on hand than the reserves held by traditional banks.
bank runs could come once they wake up…

liquidity drying up everywhere.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I've been pulling cash out of the bank and asked if other people were doing the same. The teller shook her head up and down and said: you aren't the only one!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana understands that banks used to be required to maintain certain amount of cash daily based on their deposits (your money), but the Dems recently changed that and they are no longer required to!!!!!

Banks are the crooks that we give our money to so that they can play with our money and CHARGE us for allowing them to use it!

Have you read the fine print on when and how you get your money back that is so called "FDIC" insured?

How LONG do they have to give you your money???

Wait is that the defunct US CORPORATION or the United States for America Constitutional Republic of States?

GOLD AND SILVER GOOD!

FIAT CASH BAD?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

2023=7
Finality

Jan, 31, 2021
01:31=5
2021=5
55.......and done
☺️

Banks are Debtor's "We The People" are the Creditor's

Court Houses are Banks, They have access to everyone's Cestui Que Vie Trust.

Make each Day Count for God & Country and Keep Holding the Line. Stand Taller Than EVER! Together AS 1! NOTHING LESS!!

Not much of anything if they won't be ripping off their customers anymore!!! We need the complete ability and resources to control our own wealth and not be told to pay absorbent fee's over and over. Also Need the ability to transact anywhere anytime without being interrupted by them intermediaries. Full accountability and civilian based oversight would be important. "WE THE PEOPLE" that is the America I want, not this evil sick twisted monopoly of Lies and deceit and endless demoralization and diluting of everything that is special in our Daily Lives.... Nothing Less America and the World. Expectations can wreck a mind, but goals and Dreams and the time spent achieving and climbing is what is the REAL DEAL!! Don't ever let Satan's Minions tell you differently.. Mow your Own Lawns and take back your Homes, your neighborhoods, for the GOOD of ALL PEOPLE!!!

No More Living Demoralized, No More Living Desensitized, and Polarized!! We are ALL GOD"S CHILDREN!!! ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

that word will be retired…

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Banks are financial intermediaries. They take the money from the savers and lend it to the borrowers. It’s a shame they fooked it up. And it’s where I work. I’m a private banker. I only work with clients of financial advisors. I love my job. Started working at a bank when I was 18. Worked my way through college. Finally finished when I was 30. Pay was really low. I worked five jobs at one time just to make ends meet. OK I’ll embrace the change. 🙏.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Banks are financial intermediaries. They take the money from the savers and lend it to the borrowers. It’s a shame they fooked it up. And it’s where I work. I’m a private banker. I only work with clients of financial advisors. I love my job. Started working at a bank when I was 18. Worked my way through college. Finally finished when I was 30. Pay was really low. I worked five jobs at one time just to make ends meet. OK I’ll embrace the change. 🙏

Banks are financial intermediaries. They take the money from the savers and lend it to the borrowers. It’s a shame they fooked it up. And it’s where I work. I’m a private banker. I only work with clients of financial advisors. I love my job. Started working at a bank when I was 18. Worked my way through college. Finally finished when I was 30. Pay was really low. I worked five jobs at one time just to make ends meet. OK I’ll embrace the change. 🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

good old fractional reserve banking
the jewel in the crown

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

posit anyone?

Then none of our money would be any good!!!