Hey AU, A twitter friend of mine desperately needs your prayers. His son - Army is jab injured. He's a newlywed with a baby on the way. There's no need to reply, but it you could please lift T-Bone up in prayer and forward this, I would be so grateful.

Only people mentioned by @HelenWheels in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

prayers up!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

Prayers sent,
look up the Zelensky protocol and get him on it ... {{

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Praying for him 🙏 Ivermectin 🙏

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God Bless T-Bone and his family!

Prayers for T-Bone and his loved ones. This really pisses me off & brings me to tears. A young man who not only is trying to support his family but our country as well is forced to take the vax & now has injuries because of it. 🙏🇺🇸❤️😢

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓💞💗

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless him and his family

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for T-Bone and his family! 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

prayers out T-Bone and his family 🙏🙏🙏💕

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now 🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please place your healing hands on T-Bone. Comfort him and provide caring medical staff to care for him. Clear the fluid from his lungs and restore his lung function and breathing. Surround him with your healing angels and restore his health completely. Thank you Jesus, Amen 🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Sending Healing Prayers🙏

God Bless

🙏💟🌌

prayers up.🙏#prayerteam. ❤️

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Ah so, so sorry to hear this, for sure prayers given! 🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🙏🙏🙏

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I offer a prayer for someone else and not myself.
Please aid T-Bone and bring him a doctor with his best interests in mind. Relieve his breathing difficulties and bring him health.
I also ask you send an angel to protect his baby on the way. We have seen to much injury and too much death for the child to endure hardship of having an injured parent.
In your name we pray...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

🙏❤️

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

💟✝️☮️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending prayers

I will never forgive them for what they did for our children.