The comfort of things possibly being a Conspiracy Theory has been removed.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The hardest things to say.

It's been everywhere for the last few days :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Powerful #'s

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Most cannot handle the discomfort that the 2020 election was full blown stolen, that our “elections” are indeed selections, that D and R are birds of the same feather. No idea how they are going to handle the deeper darker truths like 911, wars, vaxes...and way worst. 💔

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I'm waiting for the House seats to be taken by the blue. (Yes, I believe that will happen). Then I will be sending a note to my family reminding them of the Afghanistan withdrawal, J6, countless trafficking arrests, lockdowns, gas prices, interest rates, inflation, the Bidan, etc. I will end with one question: Do you believe this election was legitimate?

i prefer conspiracy therapist deal with folks suffering from cognitive discordance. my time here i got me a degree.nods
,adding it to my fluency in fer ker rhee degree-😏

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

the normies i talk to are definitely petrified of dealing with the truth. i call them on this repeatedly. they will be dealing with it sooner or later. it is their choice to be unprepared.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Take All Of The Stolen Human Energy And Direct It Where It Was Intended To Go X
Youre All Playing At My Heartstrings The Harp Of Our One And Only Body
Donald Trump Does Business In The Genovese Crime Familys Territories❤️
The Creator Of Life And Everything That Exists Past Present And Future
Jesus Christs Bloodline Is Taken Back The Earth Plan From The Hook Nose Jews
Staying On Mother Earth Or Going Through Her Portals May Set Us Free

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

[They] scared

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The comfort of things possibly being a Conspiracy Theory has been removed.=726

Sadistic Jewish Deception Of The Good People In This World Is The Real Pandemic=726

How Does Anyone Know Who To Trust Anymore Trust No One But God=726

Because God Isn't The Author Of Confusion He's The Author Of Truth And Love=726

I Pray We Can Walk Through The Darkest Storm By The Grace Of Yeshua Christ=726

My Immortal Spirit Will Find Refuge With The God Of Unconditional Love=726

If We Ever Forget We Are One Nation Under God Then We Will Be A Nation Gone Under=726

Find Your Way Through The White Noise To The Pure Love And Eternal Life=726

It Is The End Of The World As We Know It And Beginning Of The World As God Wills=726

How Wonderful To Be Able To Say What You Think. It's Becoming A Lost Right=726

But When The Spirit Of Truth Comes He Will Guide You Into All Truth=726

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yet folks are still delusional. I combat them with facts, often times starting in the middle, as I become discombobulated from the angst, in trying to explain it to them. Makes me come off as being too passionate. They can’t process, even in a clear, obvious scenario. Convergence is non applicable. They then become impertinent. I wear the conspiracy theorist badge with pride and Thank God, every moment for having called me to our gathering. 🙏

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I couldn't agree more Jody. I too get discombobulated (had to look up what it meant first 🤣) and to passionate in the heat of the debate. Very frustrating but all we can do is keep planting seeds and eventually they'll come round🙏. I just hope none of my family or friends are the 4-6% that are lost forever.
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

AMEN!! AMEN!!. AMEN!!

I just hope DJTs announcement isnt like the Al capone Docummetary. A total Dud.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Red suppository on deck👊

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

No kidding.

(3) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

So has the word "theory"

If people thought conspiracy theories were harsh, wait until reality sets in.

Top of the Morning to ya……Someone needs to relay this message to my family & frens; they missed the memo snd still think I’m delusional. lol

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Mine to

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

All in Due time all in due one day they will be coming to us and asking all the question we've been sharing with each other remember we ARE the news now!

(2) Show this thread

🙏 🙏 🙏

🙏 🙏 🙏

🙏 🙏 🙏

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Preferred Method

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Yes, Part of me very much agrees, thinking 'they' have a right to know the truth... what they then do with it is up to them (process it or reject it ), BUT on the other hand, if 'they' don't have the mental capacity to process truth wisely, they are possibly a danger to others who are totally innocent, defenseless, and dealing with it appropriately... or something like that.. 🤷‍♀️ who knows!

(1) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

morning vibes!

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Most would rather live a comfortable lie than have to come to terms with uncomfortable truth.

They will have their hearts and heads forced to face it though, you can only run for so long before THE truth catches you.

😃👍💥

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GM VK